Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 days in to summer

Yesterday, I got a lot of cleaning done and lots of crabbiness form the kids. The little one and I have both been having some sleep problem mine is bed related. His is "first week of summer related".  We may have solved the bed problem we plunked down about $800 for a new bed. Well there goes some savings but a rested Mom and make a better employee and mother than one who is in pain. I slept in the little one's bed with him I think we both slept better last night. 8 days til the new bed arrives.

Today I have started by taking the 13-year-old key board away. Hidden until she finished the little projects I have been asking her to do for the past two days.  I now mean Mom but hey it is working.

Yesterday's plan for job hunting was to find a way to do some assessments that require me to be on a window box with specific needs Why they can't find a way to have one log into a virtual machine (which should be easy to do) or have me come into the office is beyond me. But as they did contact me having seen my resume I want to get this done. I have a plan should have set it up for today but Looks like it will wait for tomorrow.

Today is a job interview at Half Price books it is only a temp job but it is something. It is in two and half hours.  Since I have been gardening doing laundry and such I need to shower and primp. But first some facebook and a lunch plan of sorts. Oh and I have some knitting to do........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home