Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday 11/11/04 Veteran’s Day

8:00 am: We were given about 10 pairs of socks for Griffin. Last night I knew where 4 full pairs were and one lonely sock was. This morning I found another full pair YEAH!

10:52 am: Griffin and I napped for a bit together and he has slept long enough to let me shower and type this. We have an orthopedics appointment today to talk about his curvy foot. Metatarsus Adductus is the proper Dx. It’s at 2:00 in the biggest maze of a Hospital I’ve ever been in. I’m picking up my husband at 1:15 to try and make it by the "please fill out all these trillion forms" time of 1:45 and I feel like we are cutting it close. I want Bill to miss as little work as possible before he is on leave next Friday.

Naps: Me 1 Griffin: one really long one
Diapers: 3 poopie 1 plain wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home