Monday, December 20, 2004

Spoiled milk

Well the grossest thing happened today. Things are going well with finding pump time and places now but over the weekend I forgot to make sure that my pump bag was cleaned out and this morning when I went to go pack it up I found things zipped up so I just made sure that I had all the appropriate stuff. Well the breast shield that were in the were the ones I used from Friday. So I pulled the stuff out and started to get all set up and I was smelling this bad smell now I was in the conference room in which someone had piled a bunch of gifts for some of the adults we serve for Holiday gifts. I figured that since I was seeing some food stuff that that was it until I looked at the now assembled stuff and realized that the breast shield were looking funky. They reeked of spoiled milk………YUCK. Well I am waiting fro Bill to arrive with Griffin and clean stuff. It all brought me to tears. I really just need a nap and I wish I wasn’t so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home