Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas happened and I must be Crazy…….

I bought my Husband an Xbox. If you are familiar with this you know that it can be quite addicting and time consuming. We opened our gifts at home Christmas eve…. Bill couldn’t set it up then, as we needed to head up to his parents for Christmas its self. So we got home Christmas night/evening and the Xbox and the Legos come out it was fascinating feeding a stuffed up baby and watching legos and an Xbox get assembled at once. A little bit over stimulating for me and way to many little pieces flying around.

Well we all went off to bed and after getting me settled Bill headed back down stairs and eventually called in to bed around 4:30. I thought “thank god I don’t have to work today” (Sunday). WELL as I mentioned Griffin is a bit stuffed up and got more so through out the day on Sunday. SO I got the kids headed to bed at 10:30 and I was headed to I needed to be out “on site” for work at 8:00 the next morning. Well After reading Holly to sleep Bill dozed off until about 1:30 when Griffin woke up for the second time but the worst time lost of inconsolable crying for about 20 minutes, which Bill was happy to attend to. Well after that Bill said he needed to do some stuff on the computer Griffin had a few other wake ups between that and 3:30 when the Xbox man returned to bed this time I thought “oh god I have to be at work in 4 and a half hours”. So in the cold wet Wisconsin day I am tired and extra cold due to lack of sleep. Well at least I am alone in my office so I can pump with out searching for a spot. I also get to go home early! My boss told me to. Yippeee!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home