Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back to work

I wasn't completely prepared on Friday.
Oh don't get me wrong I brought my 'A' game I absorbed a lot. I learned a lot. It isn't rocket science and I will have no problem getting things done fast. I just wasn't sure that I was going to work all day and I did the first half was just paper work and general policy stuff. The last four hours or so was working the register and I was on my feet the whole time. At a few minutes before 5 I squatted down and discovered How sore my legs were and how much it felt good to make that movement.

Tomorrow Monday is my first full day on the register. Only 7 hours with a one hour lunch, Did I mention that it is a paid lunch on top of the "bad bed" (only 4 more nights til new bed) I figure that I may be even more tired than I was when I got home on Friday.

On top of that all sorts of new things start for the family tomorrow. The kids start summer day camps and G starts baseball. It will make for a crazy week and in a way I am dreading it I am not sure I will make it through. I guess we will make it work it is what B keeps saying but more and more has fallen to me in the last 3 years since I last worked full time and since then H has started swimming and G started school and has gotten to have some harder behavior problems.

It will be a tough 16 weeks. Well In order to get it going I better get to bed but Laundry need to get done and I need to make sure the kids get in bed. I hope to be able to write more of this  this week but I feel that it may fall by the way side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home