Monday, June 20, 2011

Tired

I left before Bill and the kids. I had to be at work at 8:55 and their bus was not due until 9:00 and I knew it would be late it was the first day. More than half way there (I needed to experiment on a route because of the dreaded road construction). I realized I hadn't really said good-bye to any of my family.

I shelved some books, ran the register, stickered some cd's, ran the register, sleeved some cd's, ran the register, filed some cd's, and got to know some of my co-workers. I did this all standing (with occasional bouts of kneeling for shelving and filing. My Boss spent a great deal of time with me today. At one point he mentioned about at Christmas what we get from the company. I am not supposed to be with them that long. But maybe he was hinting. He did complement me twice today.

I got home after G left for baseball. I had a nice chat with H and read about the camp day. On request of a friend and my cousin i am putting a daily book recommendation on face book today's is "The History of Farting". It's the book that has been on the counter as a impulse buy I have sold a few. always with a chuckle from the buyer.

H is swimming tonight (and every night) and I get the joy of putting G to bed I hope I don't fall asleep on him. I'd like to chat with B before I fall asleep since he and Holly won't be back until about 10:30 that may not happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home