Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday

Wow that week just flew by.

Wednesday particularly flew as I worked 10-6 and then took H to swim at different pool (a 50m pool downtown at the universtiy) B and G cam to drop her off before going to Baseball.
We left the pool at 9 but had to walk to parking then it was a 30 minute drive home with a stop for frosties and fries from Wendy's

This meant we got home close to midnight.

I was off Thursday and Friday. They were mad run around days doing all that I did in a full week in two days plus the normal things and I helped a friend out with watching her youngest while she is recovered from major surgery.

Normally I would be watching H swim right now. but I am a little stressed about working the weekend and this disrupted my sleep at 3AM so I though t that it was better to nap at home before I worked 2-10 than try to survive a 15 hour day. I upsets me that I have in this case chosen work over my kids. I am trying to fly it through my brain at choosing health but that isn't working I took this job knowing I would be working a ton of weekends.

Beside skipping the swimming this morning I am missing out on a birthday gathering that H is included in and possibly a Brunch tomorrow and then the usual Sunday game night is tweaked an possibly rearranged because of me, and I really doubt I will feel like playing after that. I am Mad about all of this and I don't know how to direct the anger. I knew what I was doing agreeing to this avaibility, B knew too. But I am worried that there will be damage to the fabric of the family that won't iron out easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home