Monday, July 04, 2011

Working Holidays

We had no plans today. Most things were planned for Saturday and Sunday. I was lucky enough to be off on Saturday so I could do things with friends.

This morning was pretty hard. G had a tough night and was not his happiest this morning. He was clingy and wanting me to stay home. He actually said "Why do you have to work, I don't like it when you work"  I have to believe that he was just talking about today and days like it where he is at home and I am not. But since this has come up before It really is very hard for me to take.


The nice thing about working today was that the store closed at 6:00 so I was on my way home by 6:30. We all had dinner together. It would have been nicer if we had a functional dining room.
So G is getting in the tub right now and H is on the computer playing a game. B is helping G. Fireworks are echoing in the neighborhood.
We still don't have a working washing machine. Letting B have that responsibility was not my best idea. 
It is time for bed. But since I haven't mentione it here i a while here is the list of books I have been recommending on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home