Friday, July 08, 2011

Somehow

Somehow with out asking for much and without thinking much about it I have managed t get social time and swim time ans such all worked out for the next week.
Tomorrow I will got to Can't Stop the Serenity, Monday the kids have no camp but I have the day off to be with them. Tuesday I will go to APT for Blythe Spirit, And Thursday Night I will get to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter I have the day after off. Even in the bigger picture H will be able to attend her swim team picnic with out rearranging everything as it just happens to be in the same park as G's Baseball Game/Practice. I just have to ge stuff ready for it so they can grab and go. I hope that I can attend. The ladies have been so good to us this summer.

I do like m job the people are great the hours are not so good as I don't get to see G's Baseball and I am missing 3 of H's swim meets this summer. I have to keep telling myself that there are many more to come. I got to spend some time with G last night but I feel like I am missing out on time with him a lot lately.  I guess that is some of the trouble with working odd hours with kids at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home